MOVE FROM AT HOME KITCHEN TO SERIOUS BUSINESS
Finding inspected kitchen space outside of your home isn’t always easy – or cheap. Designed specifically for craft food production, our shared, 3,600 square ft. commercial kitchen facility allows you to safely produce your food or product. You can experiment, refine and produce it for a successful launch or increased volume.
Best of all, members can reserve space at a greatly reduced, hourly rate on an “as needed” basis, helping avoid costly monthly rental fees anywhere else.
- Equipment training
- Licensing assistance
- Prep stations for production
- Work stations for baking, catering and canning
- Dry, cooler and freezer storage shelves (available for rent on a monthly basis)
- 24/7 key-card member access
- Easy loading and unloading
- Free parking
- 25% discount on our food business course and classes
Rent our Kitchen Space
We offer hourly or monthly Incubator kitchen rentals to Central Kitchen members. Begin the process to become a member or learn more by contacting us taking our virtual tour. NOTICE: In-person tours are currently on hold due to an increase in COVID cases.contact us