YOUR OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT
Determine which resources are right for you.
Once you complete one program, we’ll help you at the next stage.
Our Craft Food Classroom delivers the real-world insights you need to make smart decisions about your craft food career.
- In-person or online classes designed to help you understand the industry, product development, marketing, pricing and more.
- Peer-to-peer and instructor coaching
- Access to alumni community
The Incubator program serves up the training, kitchen space and funding opportunities you need to get your product to market.
- Fully equipped shared kitchen space for rent
- Peer-to-peer coaching and networking opportunities
- Access to scholarships and investor community
Our innovative Food Hub sets you up with the kitchen space, storage and logistics you need to supercharge growth.
- Custom kitchen space
- Cold, freezer and dry warehouse space
- Co-packing facility
- Logistics support
- Retail space rentals