YOUR OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT
Determine which resources are right for you.
Once you complete one program, we’ll help you at the next stage.
I’m exploring my options in the craft food industry.
Our Craft Food Classroom delivers the real-world insights you need to make smart decisions about your craft food career.
- In-person or online classes designed to help you understand the industry, product development, marketing, pricing and more.
- Peer-to-peer and instructor coaching
- Access to alumni community
I’m ready to launch my new product concept.
The Incubator program serves up the training, kitchen space and funding opportunities you need to get your product to market.
- Fully equipped shared kitchen space for rent
- Peer-to-peer coaching and networking opportunities
- Access to scholarships and investor community
I have an established product and need kitchen space and/or distribution facilities to scale.
Our innovative Food Hub sets you up with the kitchen space, storage and logistics you need to supercharge growth.
- Custom kitchen space
- Cold, freezer and dry warehouse space
- Co-packing facility
- Logistics support
- Retail space rentals
DASHES OF INSPIRATION
These entrepreneurs turned their big ideas into real, successful craft food businesses.
Let their stories inspire your next step.
READY TO BE PART OF THIS?
Because we’re prepared to help you. Contact us with questions or to get started.Contact us